Tools for Pastors and Churches Using This Book
- Use Jesus' Disciple-Making Method to Transform Your Church. Learn how to transform your church membership to improve commitment, increase local mission outreach, and grow your church. Go from 20% active members to 80% (7 pages).
- Using the Book in Disciple Making. Learn 8 ways to use the book in your discipleship and disciple-making ministries (4 pages).
- Using the Book in Small Group Studies. A thorough guide to using the book in a small-group study which anyone can start. Includes how to start a small group or small-group ministry, a list of available tools for using the book, suggested lesson and reading plans for 8- and 1-year studies, and more. (12 pages).
- Sample 3-Year Curriculum for Disciple Making. This is the actual schedule of courses Mark Gardner uses in his small-group ministry in existing churches. For new church starts or a group just for new believers, Mark would begin with Year 3 of the schedule, followed by Years 1 and 2, and then multiplying the group. Includes explanatory notes. (4-page spreadsheet; replaces an older 4-year schedule).
- Using the Book in an All-Church Campaign. A guide to creating and running an all-church study of the book. Includes a timeline for planning and conducting the campaign, complete sermon outlines for an 8-week study, and a suggested schedule of sermons and reading for a 1-year campaign. (36 pages).