June 1, 2016
For information about publicity, media, interviews, etc.:
105 Tiffin Ct.
Eaton, OH 45320
Our office hours are 10 am - 7 pm (EST/EDT), Monday - Thursday and until 5 pm on Friday
You can expect a reply to phone calls within a few hours.
We read email once or twice per day, so it may be up to 24 hours to receive a response.
Connect with Mark
As of September 1, 2015
- Author of the books to be published in 2016, Driving Through Heaven: The Complete Guide to Knowing God and Living in His Kingdom on Earth, and What One Person Can Do to Save and Improve Their Marriage or Any Relationship.
- Founded Gardner Coaching in 2005, a private, Christian-based life skills coaching practice that provides training and consulting to pastors and churches and personal coaching for individuals and couples.
- Has worked one-on-one with over 3,000 people during his 35+ year career as a psychotherapist, addictions counselor, social worker, life skills coach, and pastor.
- Holds a Master of Ministry degree from Earlham School of Religion, Richmond, IN (1987), the seminary of Earlham College; and a B.A. in psychology from Miami Univ., Oxford, OH (1975).
- Was ordained as a Protestant minister in 1987. He served as pastor for churches in the United Church of Christ and the Church of the Brethren. Was raised Roman Catholic, graduating from Walsh Jesuit High School, Cuyahoga Falls, OH (1971).
- Served as a U.S. naval officer for four years following college (1975-1979).
- Has been married to Christie (Hilbert) Gardner since 1976. They have two daughters in their 20s.
- Lives and has his office in Eaton, OH, a small town in rural southwest Ohio near Richmond, IN and Dayton, OH.